Are you a cat lover? Our cats are available for adoption. We want to find loving, caring Burmese homes for our beloved cats, so potential adopters must go through a careful vetting and matchmaking process.
- Be willing and able to spend up to 20 years with the cat
- Be able to provide a safe, stress-free and loving environment
- Make sure the cat stays up-to-date with vaccines
- Have an income that can afford regular veterinary care
- Be able to spend each day with the cat
- Know the basics of proper cat care
If this sounds good to you, please download the application form below, fill it out and send it back via e-mail.
We only give away 3 cats per year and there is a waiting list. The process takes two months for vaccinations and final medical checkups after the interview. Only cats that are spayed or neutered can be adopted because our goal is to preserve the pedigree and the procedures gives them longer, healthier lives.
We encourage locals to adopt our cats so we can keep the Burmese cats in Myanmar. If you are non-Myanmar, you must have lived in Myanmar for one year and intend to stay longer. If you wish to take your Burmese cat home, you will have to go through a long process of certifications, shots, etc. by yourself. Non-Myanmar adopters are asked to make a small contribution to the project.